Ellora65 Keyboard Kit
This is the main product page for the Ellora65 Keyboard Kit.
The Ellora65 is the first keyboard in Kiko's Lab Signature Series, meaning that it does not follow the KL design convention, having thicker gaskets, and a screwless exterior with no outside branding.
This is a 65%+ Keyboard, featuring the beloved 65% Layout with a left side macro column and an OLED Screen. The plate is gasket mounted onto thin tabs, in order to give flex when typing.
Included in the Ellora65 Keyboard Kit:
- 1 x Ellora65 Top Case (Anodized Aluminum)
- 1 x Ellora65 Bottom Case (Anodized Aluminum)
- 1 x Ellora65 Brass Weight (Sandblasted)
- 1 x Ellora65 Switch Plate (FR4 Material Default, Other Materials available as extras)
- 1 x Ellora65 Carrying Case
- 1 x Ellora65 Gasket Set (3mm Silicone Gaskets x 8)
- 1 x Ellora65 Plate and Case Foam
- 1 x Ellora65 PCB (Solder or Hotswap ANSI Choice)
- 1 x EC-12 Rotary Encoder
- 1 x SSD1306 128x32 .91" OLED Screen
- 1 x Set of Screws (M1.6)
- 1 x Sandblasted Brass Encoder Knob (19mm Diameter)
Photographs are of Revision 1 Prototypes, and therefore will not reflect final production version. Outside look and colors will be the same, changes will be made internally.
Estimated fulfilment is Q2-Q3 of 2022. Components are all made in China.
GROUP BUY POLICY: Group Buys are prone to delays, and therefore while estimates are generally accurate, can not be guaranteed. Once the GB period is over, orders can not be cancelled or refunded. All sales are final.